Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, June 25, 2009

so.... Razor's edge

I like ben....

and I liked Paulson... Paulson was a Hammer where you needed a screwdriver... (or some fucking Cudgel vs fine instrument)

When I measure a... Person...

I know they aren't Me.... and havn't drawn all the same conclusions as I have...

It's interesting to me why they havn't and what they think....

BUT... there is nothing like a person who thinks everything is Black and White... or people who are Fundamentalists.

To me... In life... Life is the Nightmare of Col. Kurz;

"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. It's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor … and surviving"

When I look at people like Obama, or Bernanke.... I like to see that they too are walking along the edge of a Straight Razor....

What is interesting is that for 6 months we have talked about the metaphor of "Lord of the Flies"...
that Joseph Conrad also wrote "Heart of Darkness"...

I may have to re-read these two books....I'd be curious what I pull from them now 20 years after I read them in Highschool..

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc