Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, August 17, 2008

xbi... Triangles and such. Wedge Patterns

I've drawn the wedge pattern that is built into the XBI.... This doesn't say short... what it says Is start watching for the breakdown. Here it is in the 10 minute.... What this says is..... Look for the lower low, and lower high.
Most likely on Monday it will come down to the green line, it will follow it back to the upside. Then form a lower high, followed by a lower low. Below 67.60. Then it will go down and keep testing the horizontal support lines.

4 comments:

Tony said...

I think I'm agreeing with you:

http://tinyurl.com/5c6vr5

Eric said...

I'd give it 80% it will break down Monday... 95% in the next 3 days.

Wedges show reversals.

Tony said...

Very interesting. I'm not going to argue with your right hemisphere. I see the wedge, but 80-95%?!!

When you say "breakdown", do you mean below $67.70? I can see this sucker bouncing around $68.40, or at least above $67.70 for quite some time.

Eric said...

how about 62-60... Could take a month or so..

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc