Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, August 28, 2008

So, I went through the screen

So, I just ran the screen, You know everything looks like this, You can say this is in a "dip buy" and will top, but much higher, Like 45. so much stuff looks like it is just building a base and is going significantly higher.... In that screen I see a ton of stuff that has built a solid base and is going to run hard. most of it is retail, Not seeing much tech... But the "top" will be when "Everything is a buy".

2 comments:

tradewell said...

It moves a lot every day, easy to work it one way or the other.

What about this chart?
http://finviz.com/quote.ashx?t=jcp

Eric said...

Invivo says it's a buy, so if you mix the two?

is the risk reward there?... or is there Lower hanging fruit?

and do you want to Top tick, or see a solid dome top and then short it on the downtrend...

Keep reminding me, and I'll look at it for you.

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc