Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, August 31, 2008

As much an idiot as I am.

I saw the Steve Liesman thing about the "meeting of the minds in Maine".

Hidden under the surface, was the garbled line about how "Their projections last year, were wrong. And the year before."

How useful is it that the guys wrong last time will be wrong this time too.

I was watching the weather channel. Weather for N.O. on monday "Windy"... Just to let you know.

2 comments:

Tony said...

"Windy"-- now THAT is funny.

Oil down, baby. Did you fade it?

Eric said...

Hey Tony,

Only by being heavily long the market.

Probably not good risk management to walk into it short oil.

But being long refiners(VLO TSO) was a no brainer, they win both ways. Low oil they make money, high gas they make money.

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc