Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Well

Just to provide sentiment....

I was just toying with dumping, in the post market.

But, I was looking at the charts.... and though I don't do it much....

I guess we are here to take risks some times. I've been off my game this week, so.... I pay for it.

I'm going to hope for a pull back... Hope, what a foolish word.

Back when I was not freaking out, every day... and I had a good day today. Before the huricane, I was correct, in thinking that the dollar and cheep oil would give us upside.

the hurricane threw that off, So I was betting small term black swan... I'm not a fan of "black Swans" and this has shown, that regardless of the "noise" from a weather event, The market is sticking to the fundamentals, that oil will go lower with the strong dollar, and with lower oil, we will rally to significantly higher levels.

but I will risk that we will have some short term noise in the morning, where after setting this base, we will have a short "Aversion" trade in the whole market. Before that rally.

which will be a chance for me to get out of these short trades, and into some longs.

that is what the old Non Costanza me used to think.

Maybe this is a Costanza trade, maybe not..... I'm going to think about it... and stick to the mojo. I also may be listening to too much noise.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc