Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Try and not leave everyone hanging

I know I've been away, and I feel bad, I was actually accumulating a reader or two....

I'm still doing my Psudo-vacation. Which, is teaching me... I should just go on vacation... or at least take the weekend off. Rather than ... There is a reason I don't work a regular job, Either I'm an asshole, or just can't stand people.

Truth is... I can just sit around and money comes in, at work.... Why care if we get anything done.

Problem is, it's trying to go 4 weeks.

And worse, I am suffering fairly high dehydration from being outside all the time, so Maybe, I'll look at some charts this evening.

Just to throw out some perspective.....

The great depression.
http://www.thepatrioticgentleman.com/TheGreatDepression/images/Migrant%20Family%20Great%20Depression%20.jpg

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc