Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, May 22, 2009

Symmetry

So, I love the symmetry. We had a nice multiday double top, then we had the same thing in a double bottom. We had a weekly doubletop....

As a pattern of symmetry... What is the pattern of symmetry... and I'll leave it at that.
So.... with the short weekend, and the weekend(sounds redundant ;) ).. seems like out of shorts would be the trend. The hope for the shorts would be that we roll over after the morning and break the 875 by midday. then some rally into the close.

for this to be aggressively bearish... It needs to be aggressive, so going through 875 on Friday is imperative.

I think we will get some kind of Bullflag Friday..... I'd suggest that ... it's going to be hard to get people to go long... but also the Douchbags that went short thursday need to take some Pain...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc