Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, May 29, 2009

Read

I have such a bad read on this pattern.... seems like we are getting that secondary high, Just in time for the 11am sell.

Who knows where the correction will go but....

I just have such a terrible read on this pattern... It feels like a Bull flag. and now a sort of "double top."..

maybe after the Up and down beating from the market.... I'm just lacking confidence, and expect the range bound to continue, instead of a resolution to the range.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc