Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, May 7, 2010

Fascinating

Apparently there is now a "live blog" to track over at invivoanalytics.


I told tony "Wait for Teresa Blog" 6.0. It had been to long without a change. Time for something new.

So I have the blog,
the comments from the blog,
the Twitter feed,
and now the live blog.

4 ways to get the info...

I'm sure there is no way to miss anything now!!!

The market... I haven't posted, about Thursday. That was just crazy. From the Jan highs to the Feb Lows in .... an hour? Next to impossible to trade.

Fun Fun Fun...

I just have to say... I don't know. But time is a-waisting!!!!

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc