Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, April 25, 2008

mid day action

Semiconductors... trying to lead us back
XLF following nicely Let me just cover.... Though I am Long banks..... I'm just doing it as a trade.... I learned long ago that it doesn't pay me to be right about the market. I can be Right all I want and I can still lose money.... The secret is to figure out what the fools will be doing and be ahead of them... and sell to them.

With the Fed, not easing... the G in the PEG(even though I don't actually believe in PEG) is lower.... Therefore the Liniar regression for those stocks is less..... not only does that slope need to be corrected, but the stocks need to pull back from the rocket ride..... Regardless of materials being the Stock to be in..... Long term....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc