Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, April 21, 2008

Arch Coal.

aci- Arch Coal

Arch Coal Inc. (ACI, $61.60, $3.23, 5.53%) posted net income of $81.1 million, or 56 cents a share, driven by the skyrocketing price of coal amid strong growth in the company's central Appalachian and western bituminous operations. In addition, the coal producer raised its full-year earnings forecast. Revenue climbed 22% to $699.4 million. Analysts were expecting earnings of 46 cents a share on $687 million in revenue. . .

Did I say I can't believe I haven't found an entry point.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc