Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

hmmmm

I figured I'd blog.... I umn... spent the weekend creating a giant pile of horse shit... I should take a picture. In the process, I burned the shit out of my arms, and set off a wicked case of allergies. Finally tonight, I gave the swollen Lymph Nodes a break ... Really fucking swollen, and Sore. I took an antihistamine. These are the super antihistamine, that a pharmacist handed to me, Super strength OTC.... then he said... Just take more if you need. This was when a wasp nailed me 5 times on the hand.

Interesting isn't it.....

This cold has my greenhouse working overtime. The plants hate it.

Umn....

Great blogging dude.......

Enjoying the hell out of the New Black Keys....... Didn't know I liked the black keys this much....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc