Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, June 4, 2010

Very optimistic on that NFP!

If I feel like it, I'll show you some patterns. This is sort of in-Between. There is some very funky Sentiment out there. I'm in the middle of about 5 projects, it's hard for me to get any perspective on that sentiment.


Feels like we are at some kind of Decision point on it.

but there is always "Manic Monday", or the anticipation of such.

Good Luck everyone!

Seems to me that many of the day traders, at the end of the day are going to Try and be short and have to cover.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc