Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Good morning

futures are down.. 15 which isn't a shit load... so that is good for the bears.


I spent a few hours looking at things over the weekend. You have to understand... I sleep well. 8-10 hours per night. I work all day, unless I goof off, I put in 12-16 hour days. Goofing off is a few hours of cycling. This isn't 6 hours of work of staring at the TICK chart trying to convince myself 'I'm working' then trying to get other work done.

the market is going up, or the market is going down. It's that easy. It's hard because your money is involved.

I spent a few hours on friday... and a few hours on the weekend, in Market land... You People are in HELL!

I don't know why Y'all do it to yourselves. Staying up all night, Stressing... Gritting your teeth. I guarantee you will live 10 years less if not 30... and look at what your life is like! 20-50 years of "Tick Chart".. and listening to the Blubber fest of CNBC and Bloomberg.

There is a whole world going on out there. Check it out!

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc