Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Saturday, April 17, 2010

no idea why I do this

I was going through the industrial part of town. On a saturday, if they are busy, from 9-noon is when most companies will do overtime. Everybody sleeps in, comes in, does some work, and moves on with their life.


Most the business' were close, those that looked like someone was there, it looked like "The boss" or the "owner" and it was his car only.

The only businesses open were Automotive, either fixing cars older than 5 years, or Luxury cars getting the air conditioning worked on. There were some retail places that were "Open" but nobody was there.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc