Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I Fucking Hate you...

Can that be Eric's version of "The Awful Truth"

Ok, not really. I just hate, that for some reason i'm obliged to sit here like a monkey and type up a bunch of Bullsht! because it may be helpful.....

Somehow... I owe it to the world... Because I'm Joe Fucking Neckbone here to ...Whatever... For you Lot!... I should punish you with Helots again!!!

Waste my time Typing up this bullshit, that either I poorly communicate... or you can't fucking understand.

Chuck Norris and Ronald Reagan, Save the world!

I'm sitting here, watching "The Delta Force" ... I love this movie BTW... Terrorists, Special forces, nationalisum. I had a Girlfriend in Highschool, I got the High Sign from dad because I knew who the green Berets were, and he was a Green Beret.

"Kill them all, Let God sort them out."

I realized, As I watched the move, this is the Tea Bagger Persona. It's like they Grew up and stopped learning things in 1986. They lived through the 70's and a bunch of Horror, brought onto the economy. Somehow Third World Terrorists, were threatening us...


And in the middle of all of that, you just Called Chuck Norris and Ronald Reagan... and they fixed everything. This is their solution. They are caught in some stupid fucking 1986 movie with stars and stripes in the background. Acting like they are 16 years old or 25...

and This Lame shit, is the Answer....

Only it's 30 years later, he is old and fat. Movies are not Real. The middle east wasn't the third world then, and certainly isn't now. And they need to Cut off the Mullet and move into the Next decade...Then the next... and finally the next....
Then finally they will be ready to move with the rest of us, into the Next coming decade....

I hope they are fast learners, because... they need to work on 3 decades of The world turning.


Good luck... Teabaggers!!!

The delta force Lee Marvin's Final movie....

Ok... again... Fuck off...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc