Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Some thoughts

I was just meditating on things.... which is aking to talking with the voices in my head...


"What the hell is going on?"
"I don't know"
"Well you better figure it out."
"you don't get to talk to me like that!"
"I don't! Fuck you."
"wait a minute.. you do have a Plan!"

....

"sorry I was distracted... What did you say?"

Ok, enough fun....

I told somebody that what seems to be working is that, we have to look for kudlow to be at a 12 on the volume Knob. Looking like he wants to jump Melissa Francis.

Then you can sell it till the fast money 5 are bearish... wait or is it the fast money 15... Point is even if you get a 4-5 bearish... it's no longer the easy trade...

This is kind of my point today, we should get kudlow at 12.... Joe Kiernan is plenty psyched.... Seems like we again have Extreem positive sentiment.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc