Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, August 14, 2009

Some things to look for


Ugh.... Friday....

in a sentiment way... there is a chance that the longs won't want too stay in through the weekend.

Tony has called for the downtrend day..... which.... well speaks for itself... Hey sorry Tony, if we can't flip each other shit.... why would we do any of this... Of course tony did call the 666 bottom... but then didn't believe it.
If the dollar eruo can go 1.4250 and lower..... Good news for my bearish thesis. I will now just for fun say "Constant bearish thesis"

Can't say I'm inconsistant.

So... Divergences in:
NYSE advancing isues
Nasdaq advancing
% above 40dayMA(this is sketchy)
Advance decline

Non Divergences

%stocks above 200dma (which isn't a good indicator)

Honestly some of the unmentioned breadth indicators are showing non confirmation highs but non divergences.... so there is some neutral there.

like the 13 week high low

Trader feed has seen the weakenss, and said so.... but the 20 day high I have seems to be different indicator than the one he has NYSE, NASDAQ, and ASE stocks so that is interesting...

The thing that does seem to be looking is fading the "Everybody" and I was reading that everybody was calling a pullback.... then I just watched The first 10 min of fastmoney and they are Mixed to bullish...

I guess one more move up would make them all bullish... Or a move down all bearish....

duno... but WTF.....

If you are looking at Elliot wave structure we still have a nice wave 1 and a wave 3.. sort of a wave 4... and could be working on 5... the 100.4 level could mean a break in this structure.... or that could just mean a broader wave 4 move..... or a clearer cup and handle.

so if I put the Market punters up against the fast money folk you have to give it to the fast money folk. A move to 100.40 or even a pause on friday would give a good chance to a bearish move. I can get a 102.40 target or just short of 103...

in a way that range would be a low risk short entry point... and I guess asuming you arn't already short it would be a good entry to do so........

Either that or I'm hoping my realistic optimisum will be a Counter-indicator...

what the bears need is a pause or a downbar before a new intraday high....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc