Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

some comments from the void.

Paul Kedrosky.... Suspects maybe the Second derivative has changed. Comments, "things aren't all sunshine" but may not be "Armageddon"....

of course the story is "has the econoblogosphere decoupled".... when was it coupled? besides being the chirpings of the Lemmings
LOL.... Well does a Market bottom at sunshine? or when the tunnel is darkest... Suddenly you see the light... but at that point... it's too late.

Barry, who I won't link because he will stalk me.... Well First, his only bottom call was "maybe there is a bear market bounce soon." is still bearish BTW.... Let me just say that... well he missed the bottom in November too. and last I checked was unnaturally confused... But let me remark since he moved to the new format, I have a hard time spending time wading through the Cafe of opinions over there. I still have a thesis that they fired the old technician or he quit.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc