Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, March 27, 2009

not sure why I posted this chart

My question at this point is how with 2 trading days left in the quarter are we going to get to 840-850 spx... I guess it's only 20-30 pts away.

You know if you are a bank, and you sell a performing loan for another loan... and the idea of buying a consumer loan.... I'm just saying it's fucked up.

So, here I sit watching cnbc and 3 versions of cspan. I saw a very smart woman talking on international affairs. which reminded me of an old GF who is now teaching at PIT.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc