Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, March 24, 2008

Well now

I remain mostly in cash... cept my small short position... since that is what the technicals are showing me......

Seems like shit or get off the pot week for the market.

I'm racking my brain trying to figure out which way we are going to break....

I want an indicator to tell me... something in the creidt markets.....

I should have spent the weekend figuring it out... and yet.... I'm so sick of this shit!!!

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc