Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Friday, March 28, 2008

I hate being long... at all

Every time I take a significant long position... I just have nightmares in this market that we will crash imminently.... Just straight down.... It's an irrational fear.... and new to this market, but I'm starting to feel like I should start thinking 50% long 50% short, instead of net short.

I always make mistakes on Fridays... I should just not trade.... We will see, I like the stock I purchased, the value was great.... 7% dividend at this level.... maybe I can keep it.


so..... I was working up some charts... but I'm tired... and I'm driving myself crazy with wave counts.....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc