Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, May 3, 2010

So much for

My, surprise Non Manic monday.... That certainly Bit...


I wonder if the last 30 minutes will...

This is all, very odd trading, strange patterns... etc...

This may start to require 3rd order thinking.

This feels like... "The boat"... the one that moves right to left.... It feels like we are just "rocking" with little sense to it,

Everyone is on the left..... Move to the right..... everyone runs right... move left....

Repeat until you vomit.



No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc