Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Okidokie

I'm just letting you know, First ... I hate you...

This isn't true, but... I didn't feel obligated to you to blog through this all day....
I don't have time for it, and when I see it as heads or tails.... and chaise it on the failure.... Sure I sat in my chair all day, waiting for the failure that never happened..

and I swear to god... GDP drops when I sit here and watch the market..

There is a pile of projects sitting here... and watching the squiggles doesn't help

AND LIKE A DUMB ASS, I was reading the same thing last night. It should have been obvious to me, that the market was going to shove a red hot poker up Doug Kass' ass today.







Now here is the deal, the market normaly pulls back from the Retest of top. so a little retrace back to that green arrow, is perfectly normal in and advancing market.
Before I say the rest of this... I want to say a few things.
  • The market could run through Quarter End
  • The Market could run through the beginning of earnings.
I'm not going to give away, somebody's model... Because I THINK THE WORLD OF THAT PERSON. so I have to be careful. There are 2 parts of the model I use. We talked about it before, but there were 2 parts... it seeemed like we had the first one... and we needed the other one.... but because it is so... Nebulous an indicator, it's hard to hit it. But.... The last DOUBLE TOP... we had split like this.
Breadth is much worse this time than last High, and this is how the double top lays itself out.... you have an attempt at one, and everyone calls it.... THEN IT FAILES... the market pushes through. Then the market pulls back, gets them bearish again..... THEN DOUBLE TOPS!!

MY POINT IS!!!! THEY ARE TOO SCARED TO CALL IT!!! AFTER THE DESASTER LAST TIME. SO WE COULD GET ONE. that is the market i know.

and for "The Crew..... Doug Kass et all" to have set up for the downtrend... now to have the poker shoved up their ass, and for the bulls to be setup for the "BreakOUT" .... ITS THE PERFECT SETUP TO FUCK EVERYONE!!

MY POINT IS DON'T BE SURPRISED. Watch for the pull back to that green arrow... Then an upbar failure....

trade defensibly.... But don't let it catch you by surprise. if it happens!!

this will get the previous bears bullish... and the rest capitulating.....

We will see...

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc