Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Justification

Not to say that I feel like I need to justify, or clarify.


The thing I hate is day to day "keeping you updated" on my outlook.
We know better than to trade Trend lines... and it's better to use them as an "Alert" than to trade off of them.

Always the chance of "Larger Patterns" and just a 2 day correction may not be enough.

The 7-8 on my sentiment indicator...

*shrug*

but also, my willingness to "Justify" or clarify... can be a good counter sentiment indicator.

I swear I lose IQ points every time I hear the constant repeated daily MEME's Read:cyclonic coming off of CNBC and Bloomberg.

I swear I have shit to do, besides listen to Yet another person talk about U.S. Treasury bubbles or Debt from any of the talking heads.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc