Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, December 24, 2009

that is ur next point.

or the trade of last resort.


The sentiment indicators are in 3rd Standard Deviation monde, and trying to go Fourth.

LIKE I'VE said, I need something Technical to sell. Thought I had it yesterday, with a Lower low into a higher high or double top.

BUT NO JOY... Wait for something new...

Blind Following the Blind... Massive V recovery could be the real contrarian point of view,

I'm still hearing all the markup bullshit because of the HyperInflation..

Even though NOTHING SAYS INFLATION, EXCEPT people running prices up.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc