Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Say I was running EWT

and we have some wave 4 swings in green and some wave 5's in pink. Even that last wave 5 has now had a wave 4 pull back and is either starting on wave 2 of a down leg, or working on wave 5 of 5.


Or Superspike, and all the talk of dow 10K is correct or, we get the Terranova "SUPERSPIKE!"

5 comments:

Tony said...

The problem I see with your EWT is that the wave 3 is too short on the current motive. "Wave 3 can never be the shortest wave of the 1,3,5 motive waves."

Eric said...

I wasn't giving you 3's just 4's and 5's.

Tony said...

Yeah, but there has to be an implied Wave 3 somewhere.

Eric said...

or ABC's

where you are confused is because i's showing wave 4 and 5 of wave 5. and it looks like it could be a 3... but not a three..

my only recourse would be to pull the carts and put numbers on them.

but there are stops, so no worries.

Tony said...

http://starwealth.blogspot.com/2009/09/spy-elliot-waves-and-shorter-term.html

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc