Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Interesting sentiment

I haven't felt like people were this fucking stupid since october 2007.....

Look at this piece at fast money

Don't Let Winner Run-

And it’s something Steve Wynn has commented on as well. "We are seeing changing patterns of behavior at the table. People are being more cautious. When they win, they are playing for shorter periods of time...where before they said, 'Oh boy we've got the house's money, let's play longer," said Wynn on a recent conference call.
we know what a contrarian I tend to be.... when things are this pervasive..

Here is the Karen video

2:20- I get where they are going, lets put some bad cases together... I do get the general way they are going. they are trying to say we are on top of this, the banks that they say are failing are not, there is capitol, and to the point that they fail the test, they say they will add capital and preserve the capital structure.

she says more at 4:00

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc