Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Capitulation

Today we ought to be able to see first that Booker T. Washington faced a situation in which he was seeking desperately for a way out, and he could see no way out except capitulation.

C. L. R. James.

So.... I'm beat.... where is the Euro dollar? 1.45, Where is oil $135, How are the markets, oil stocks going up financials going down....

Same Trade Different day.

This just isn't interesting.... I suspect a bit of a leg down in the next 3 days. And I'm not very interested till oil gets below $130

Maybe I'll get some balls and buy some calls in the financials today. But honestly none of this is interesting. I know I'm totaly at capitulation... Maybe that is a good sign for the market.... Honestly I was looking at a vacation... the one I'll never take....

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc