Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Super fun

It's just plain ignorance that the market doesn't realize that the possibility MBIA being downgraded isn't very significant. I can imagine Trading rooms around the world going...

What a minute, is this important? and meetings being scheduled, I remember a week ago, the idea of MBIA being downgraded was laughed off cnbc.... of course CNBC should be laughed off the air... But the dude who won an Emmy Faber, I'm always glad to listen to him.

Wow.... just talked about how important, the gap from Libor to fed funds rate is...

Besides Nuking Euro banks.... it's hard to change... and if only Americans saved instead of spent......

Hmmmm except that why save at 5%.... Which is set by Libor BTW. I love that the bank gives me 5% and bonds give less....

Shouldn't we get that employment whisper number soon.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc