Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Dennis Kneal...

So, I think it's better we have dennis making irational bull arguments instead of Steve Liesman doing it.

Behind the Curve(dennis), Says " Short Euros"

Also Inflation doesn't mater unless you buy gold.

Also, "who cares about dollar weakness."(unless you buy something imported, I mean seriously we are an export economy... Right?, It's not like the U.S. Imports most the stuff we buy right? no one is buying toys and electronics from china.)
This was Awesome, On monday when he said "oh I'm so scared about the market, it's making me nervous." today he says. "I think you should have purchased Merril on the bottom on monday.... 2 days later... Dennis... Your 2 days behind the Curve.

BTW get me a stock chart of the past year of a stock, and I'll tell you right when to have purchased and sold..... BUT THAT IS EASY NOW, DUMB ASS.

I do like that it's not liesman trying to do it.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc