Financial history doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes. You can't be stupid enough to trade off anything I say.... I'm lucky they let me out of the straight-jacket long enough to trade.

J. P. Morgan

"Sell down to your sleeping point"

Monday, October 1, 2007

Game Plan!!!

My crystal ball!!!!

I don't see a big sell off, but we could trade neutral through the whisper number on jobs. Let the Hedgies sell all the crap they purchased last week(distribution).

Spent some of my time this weekend looking at regional banks....
I excluded banks with Florida, California, and east coast exposure, and some preferential looks to things in Texas and other good mining states.... I also excluded banks that had largely recovered.

NCC
BBT
KB
NCC
RF
CNB
CBSH
FHN
HBAN
TCB
CFR

Looking at them for a 10%-20% trade........ besides a quick screen, that was all I did, I barley looked into the fundamentals.

I'm looking for a pull back in gold, which will make me want to jump into a miner till the Jobs number comes out.....

The snoozer trade that I'm in, is making my ass twitch... Hoping to break even there..

Maybe look to a breakdown of the R2K..... I may pull out today and look for greener pastures.

No comments:

New Economic Indicators and Releases

What does Blue Horse shoe love?- Blog search of "BHL"

cnbc